Mittwoch, 14. Oktober 2009

Haul+ NOTD+ Franken

Hey there :)

As I wrote in my previous post, today I'm gonna post about my haul wich includes the (quite hyped) Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. I originally bought 10 polishes but only 9 arrived :(.

I let the pictures speak for itself ^^







A few weeks before I received my Haul-polishes I bought a quite cheap polish. When I was at home I thought- the bottle reminds me of something and then I did this picture:



The bottle of the first polish looks so much like the Zoya-polish bottles! And lastly there's OPI's My Private Jet- sadly (really dissapointing) it's not the old Holographic version :(

addition: my camera doesn't show the purple greatnes of the polishes( Opi Ink, Opi Ink Suede and my franken- they are great purple shades and if you own them yourself, you'll surely know what I'm talking about ^^ )

NOTD

Today's NOTD is Opi Ink from my haul. So here are the swatches:






You'll probably wonder why I wrote Franken as a topic title.
It's part of my NOTD because I'm actually wearing a Franken on my thumb-nail- I called it "Write with it!"(WWI) because it reminded me so much of Opi ink and I wanted to compare the two of them( my franken and Opi Ink). When I frankened WWI, I didn't had the intention of creating an Ink-Dupe- I just wanted a purple Holo and I added too much blue into it.

Here are some pictures of it:

2 Kommentare:

  1. Great haul! I see that you love dark blues and greys!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love purple too- but my camera isn't really great at capturing it so it turns out to be a blue one( e.g. Opi Ink, Opi Ink suede plus my Franken)

    AntwortenLöschen