Montag, 23. November 2009

NOTD: Frankenpolish - Write with It!

Hey there :)

Today's post is about another Frankenpolish I made. It's called Write with it! and the colour itseld reminds be of Ink.
The pictures are a bit lighter than the colour actually is and I honestly don't remember what I put in there. I'm pretty sure I took Essence Show your feet polish in 02 Deep Blue Sea and b.pretty in Silver stars- I don't know what the rest of the polishes are/were. The actual colour is a really dark blurple- but more a blue than a purple. It was opaque in 2 coats.

There was also no sunlight when I took the pictures so I'm going to show you some with flash and some without.





up: I think this picture would do the colour itself justice.
below: a pic with flash, it shows the wonderful little holographic glitter in it




here a blurry pic to show you the holographic glitter :)

3 Kommentare:

  1. Schöne Farbe hast du dir da gemixt!

    Danke für den Alessandro-Hinweis. 2 € sind echt klasse für die Lacke. Bin zwar im Moment nicht in Wien, sondern bei meinen Eltern, aber ich hoffe die Lacke gibt's auch noch in 2-3 Tagen.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Very pretty franken. Love all that shimmer in there.

    AntwortenLöschen