Samstag, 17. April 2010

Nubar Prize

Hey there :)

Today I'm going to show you another polish I got to review from Karl of PetrasNailStore. It's Prize by Nubar from their Prism Collection. It is a red with a hint of pink in it aka magenta. I wasn't very keen of the colour but I think it would be perfect for layering with the right polish ;). Somehow I like it more in the pictures than in real life.. strange, I know ^^.
The application and drying time was great, the brush- as all the Nubar's I've tried till today, excellent-not too wide and not too tiny. I didn't had any problems with the formula and the pictures below show two coats (no topcoat because I was in a hurry& the drying time was awesome :D )
Sadly, I can't show you sun-pictures- the weather was terrible when I did the swatches and the holographic glitter is even more rainbow-y in person.
(I was not paid to write this review, it represents my honest opinion about this product)

1 Kommentar: