Montag, 5. Juli 2010

Holo week- Day 1, Diamond Cosmetics Chainmail Charm

Hey there :)

Today's the first (full) week of my long summer break from university/college and what better way to show you guys with a go-to polish during summer than a holographic one?

I love holos and can't get enough of them- during summer, they're the most exciting polishes and simply can't get enough of them. And Sally Hanses was right with her line: "Rainbow in every bottle". I want to start Holo-week with one of my favourite black, chorcoral holos, Chainmail Charm from Diamond Cosmetics. This polish found a little place in my heart when I first got into polish about a year ago and received it in an Christmas-swap which I posted here.

Now, let's move onto the many pictures. I used one coat each of Wet'n'Wild Black Creme and Chainmail Charm. No application issues and no topcoat, only a basecoat.
Next up tomorrow is another breath-taking holo, so there's something to look forward to :) And I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do wearing these pretties :D

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen